Application for the Hong Kong Chevening Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the UK Government in UK.
All international entrants from Hong Kong are eligible to apply for the Chevening Scholarship to support their master’s degree study in the UK. Students that will deem to be eligible will carry out a fully-funded master study covering everything from tuition fee to monthly expense. The successfully selected applicants will provide a monthly stipend, on-time round trip airfare to and from the UK, arrival allowance, travel grant, and cost of visa application.
Chevening is a scholarship programme created by the UK Government for international students. It was started in 1983 with the support of the Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office (FCDO) and partner organizations.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HONG KONG CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Hong Kong are eligible.
- Applicants can apply to undertake a master’s degree study in a British university of choice.
- Applicants must apply to only 3 universities.
- The applicants must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree to gain admission for a postgraduate programme.
- The students must submit scores of the English language proficiency tests are required by the applied university.
HONG KONG CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must first apply to any university of their choice through their respective application processes. The applicants must apply on the Chevening OAS to apply for the opportunity.
Application must include:
- University transcripts
- Reference letter
- Work experience
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 2nd November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below