Application for the Hong Leong – Lee Kuan Yew Masters Funding for International in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Students at Fitzwilliam College in UK.
There is one award available to a brilliant international student who wants to start their master’s degree programme for the academic year 2022-2023. Fitzwilliam College will provide a fully-funded scholarship to talented candidates to complete their studies in the UK.
Established in 1966, Fitzwilliam College is a constituent college of the University of Cambridge, England. It is the seventh-largest college in Cambridge and home to around 475 undergraduates, 400 graduate students and 90 fellows.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HONG LEONG – LEE KUAN YEW MASTERS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Masters degree in any subject area with the exception of MBA, MFin and PGCE.
- All full-time one year Masters courses are eligible, with the exception of MBA, MFin and PGCE
- All nationalities and fee status
- There are specific subject area criteria for this Studentship.
- Aspirants must have the following:
- minimum of an upper second class (2:1) honours degree from a UK university or an equivalent standard from an overseas university
- completion of, or release from, any current training or education course
- Students must have A*AA at A-level or 40-42 points overall and 7, 7, 6 at Higher Level in IB.
HONG LEONG – LEE KUAN YEW MASTERS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport and other documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 3, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below