Application for the Honorable John Muir Bursary for Australian applicant in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
This programme is accessible for Australian student who wants to apply for the Bachelor of Law programme at the university. The University of Queensland will provide the fund equal to the annual income from the endowment fund. The award will cover the educational expenses of students.
The University of Queensland was founded in 1909 and a public research university in Australia. It offers a great range of educational programs like; undergraduate, postgraduate and Phd courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HONORABLE JOHN MUIR BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australia student are eligible
- The award is available for Bachelor of Law.
- Aspirants submit an application to the Dean, by the closing date for applications,
- Applicants can demonstrate financial need
- Seekers must be enrolled LLB(Hons) or dual in 2021
- Students must be an Australian applicant
- Before admission, you have to accomplish the entry requirement page of the university.
- Applicants need to present any proof of their language proficiency through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL.
HONORABLE JOHN MUIR BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- As supporting documents, applicants need to submit all the following: Cover letter, CV, Academic transcript, Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements: TOEFL, IELTS.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 13, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below