We are pleased to present to you student.auk.edu.ng as the Al-Qalam University Katsina, AUK student portal. It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the Al-Qalam University, Katsina grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
Al-Qalam University, Katsina, AUK is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a AUK student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The AUK student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
The Al-Qalam University, Katsina, AUK student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance.
In essence, this article contains details on the official Al-Qalam University, Katsina, AUK student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the AUK student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- AUK course registration;
- AUK Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your AUK Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your AUK transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE AUK STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE AUK STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Kindly visit the Al-Qalam University, Katsina, AUK link as shown below.
- Enter your User ID as your Student Number and your Password as National ID (default or whatever you change it to)
- Upon successful login, you will be directed to your homepage.
- Click the items as shown on your homepage/dashboard to monitor both your academic and fee payment progression at any point in time.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR AUK STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
AUK STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- AUK Student Portal: https://student.auk.edu.ng
AUK OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- AUK Main Website: http://www.auk.edu.ng/
AUK ADMISSION PORTAL:
- AUK Admission Portal: https://forms.auk.edu.ng/help/admission_requirements.php
AUK REGISTRAR’S EMAIL ADDRESS:
- AUK registrar email address:
AUK CONTACT ADDRESS
Al-Qalam University, Katsina
P. M. B. 2137, IBB way Dutsinma Road.
- Al-Qalam University, Katsina amp; Tuition & Fees – 2023/2024
- Al-Qalam University, Katsina Academic Calendar and Registration Dates
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.