Application for the HP Women in Cyber Security Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
This sponsorship is aimed to assist meritorious female students with the costs of tuition fees so that they can earn high-quality education in the field of cybersecurity at the University of Queensland. The funding programme will provide the award of $20,000 each year to cover the cost of tuition fees for an approved programme.
The University of Queensland has developed a good reputation worldwide due to its outstanding research and teaching quality. It is a holder of many national teaching awards. It houses more than 53,600 students from more than 135 countries. It is included in the list of the world’s top 100 universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CYBER SECURITY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Both domestic and international students.
- Postgraduate degree programme in cybersecurity.
- Must submit an application to the associate dean by the closing date for applications;
- Must a female student
- Must be enrolled or intends to enrol full-time in at least #8 per semester in the master of cybersecurity; and
- Must not hold another scholarship that the associate dean considers to be similar.
- All the applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree programme to get direct entry into a postgraduate programme at the university.
- Applicants can provide proof of their English language skills by achieving at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.
CYBER SECURITY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The applications form for the opportunity must include a cover letter, resume, any studies report (if applicable), or any other reports or qualifications (if applicable) (one PDF file).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 10, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below