Application for the Huguenot funding for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of London in UK.
The main purpose of this educational award is to support the applicants of Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine for undertaking a postgraduate degree level program at Oxford in the UK.The educational award will be fully-funded to all eligible postgraduate participants.
Organized by Cecil Rhodes (1853-1902), Rhodes scholarship is an international postgraduate award. It is managed by the Rhodes Trust.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HUGUENOT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine.
- Available for undertaking a postgraduate degree program at the university.
- The candidates must have reached your 19th and not have passed your 27th birthday on 01 October 2020.
- The applicants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
HUGUENOT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this educational opportunity, you need to take admission in a postgraduate degree program first. Then you can apply for the fund through the online application portal.
Application must include:
- Birth certificate, a copy of a valid passport, official transcripts from the college or university, evidence of English language, a full curriculum vitae, a head-and-shoulders color photograph, and a personal statement of no more than 1000 words.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below