Application for the Humboldt Research Fellowship for International Postdoctoral Researchers in Germany – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Humboldt Foundation in in Germany.
The education program is available for students who are a researcher with above-average qualifications in a developing or transition country. Applicants will be received, A monthly fellowship of €2,650 for postdoctoral researchers (doctorate completed within the last four years) or €3,150 for experienced researchers (doctorate completed within the last 12 years), A flexible starting date and – for experienced researchers – the option of splitting the fellowship up into a maximum of three stays, Individual mentoring during the sponsorship period, Intensive German language course for fellows and their marital partners prior to the fellowship, additional financial support for accompanying family members and items like travel expenses and Comprehensive alumni sponsorship once the research stay has come to an end, such as a Return Fellowship or further stays in Germany.
Humboldt is a non-profit private foundation located in Germany. The foundation’s network now includes more than 29,000 Humboldtians from over 140 countries, 55 of which have already won the Nobel Prize.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HUMBOLDT RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for this application .
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any Research degree offered by the university.
- if you are a researcher with above-average qualifications in a developing or transition country (see list of countries),
- Applicants intend to carry out long-term research of your own choice (6 to 24 months) at a research institution in Germany together with an academic host you have chosen yourself,
- Your research outline includes aspects that are important for the continued development of your country or region of origin and
- Applicants who want to contribute to the exchange of knowledge and methods between Germany and your country of origin.
- Scholars in the humanities or social sciences and physicians must have a good knowledge of German if it is necessary to carry out the research successfully; otherwise a good knowledge of English; scientists and engineers must have a good knowledge of German or English.
HUMBOLDT RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Before enrolling in this study program, applicants need to register first after then apply online. Applications can be submitted online at any time.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to provide Curriculum vitae, Research outline, Complete list of publications, List of selected key publications, Key publications, Doctoral certificate, German language certificate, if applicable, Host’s statement and confirmation of research facilities, Two expert reviews publishers’ letter(s) of acceptance and/or acknowledgment(s) of receipt as well as summaries or translations of the key publications.
- Applications are open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below