Application for the IAA Geoffrey O’Byrne White Memorial Funding for International Students in Ireland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Dublin City University in Ireland.
The educational award is available to support EU and non-EU students for one year full-time masters degree programme in Management at DCU in Ireland. DCU Business School will provide the award amount of €5,000 first year only to the winning candidates.
Established in 1975, the Dublin City University is a university-based on the Northside of Dublin, Ireland and ranked among the top 300 universities worldwide. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and research degree program for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GEOFFREY O’BYRNE WHITE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- MSc degree in Management (Aviation Leadership)
- They must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates must be funding their study personally. Candidates whose employer are funding their study or are funded through government-sponsored schemes are not eligible.
- The awardees may not hold other programmes. Candidates in receipt of SUSI grants may apply.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the school.
- International candidates who are non-native speakers of English must satisfy the University of their competency in the English language.
GEOFFREY O’BYRNE WHITE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Student must submit resume/CV, a letter of application (maximum 500 words)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 11, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below