Application for the IAWA Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the TU Delft in Netherlands.
All female international applicants with a high interest in aerospace engineering and the ability to invest in their future are eligible to apply for this application. The International Aviation Women’s Association (IAWA) funding for females at the Delft University of Technology will cover 5,000 USD from the tuition fee of the course.
The Delft University of Technology is the oldest standing technical university in the Netherlands with a mission to balance our pursuit of world-class academic excellence on the one hand and providing high-quality education and expert solutions to societal problems on the other hand.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IAWA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries are eligible.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering.
- The applicant must be a female.
- The applicant must be enrolled/accepted at TU Delft for Aerospace Engineering.
- The applicant must have a good grade point average
- The applicant must have a passion for a career in the field of aviation or space
- The applicant must genuinely need financial support.
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- The applicant must submit documents required by the university as English language proficiency proof.
IAWA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must fill out the application form of the university and fill the attached Application form (PDF) for the opportunity
Application must include:
- The applicants must submit the following
- Write an essay that includes an outline of your interests – why you are passionate about aviation, what excites you about your studies, the achievements you are most proud of, what career you are interested in pursuing, the extra-curricular activities you are committed to (e.g. clubs, work, volunteerism), and what this application will mean to you.
- Letters of recommendation
- School transcripts
- Sample of any previously written articles or material.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 18th May, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below