Application for the IB Diploma Scholarships for International Students in Malaysia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Nexus International School in Malaysia.
The programme aims to support students who want to apply for Grade 12 at the school. The selected students will be given 50% or 100% tuition fee waivers, including the cost of application fee, CAS trips, and technology fee.
Nexus International School is an institute ranked No. 6 Best Schools in Malaysia for its open classrooms and flexible learning spaces, which has enabled a championed flexible learning space for its students. Personalised learning and collaborations are highly valued.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IB DIPLOMA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- All courses and subjects for students of grade 12 only are eligible.
- Open to all (public, private, and international schools)
- The students must show active participation in co-curricular activities like sports, performing arts, clubs, etc.
- The students must have good communication skills and leadership attributes.
- The students should be supported by self-paying parents.
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- The applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency by either taking up a language assessment at Nexusor at a registered British Council Assessment Centre providing an equivalent language score in line with the Common European Language
IB DIPLOMA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Application form
- Most recent school report
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below