Application for the IB Diploma Scholarships for Malaysian Students in Malaysia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL) in Malaysia.
The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program is a rigorous two-year curriculum culminating in exams in six subjects (three higher level and three standard levels). The studentships are inclusive of full tuition and external examination fees.
International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL) is a private, not for profit, parent-governed school accredited in the United States through the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and internationally through the Council of International Schools (CIS). ISKL has no shareholders.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Malaysian students can apply for these endowments.
- Students considering the IB Diploma Program should be academically able and motivated, able to work hard and organize their time effectively. They must be ready to undertake a challenging course of study.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
VICE CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Excellent academic records: submit an application with SPM 2018 trial exam results including past three years official academic records (translated in English)
- Personal statement from the applicant
- SPM 2018 examination results (presented at the panel interview or prior)
- Teacher recommendations
- Extracurricular involvement
- Previous commitment to community service
- Completed ISKL Application for Admission form
- Authorization to Release School Records form
Application must include:
- A photocopy of the applicant’s Malaysian identity card and two recent passport-size colour photographs of the student, with the student’s name written on the back.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 14, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below