Application for the IB Entrance Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Trent University in Canada.
The grants range in value from $1,000 to $3,000 available to pursue undergraduate degree program for outstanding candidates who demonstrate high academic achievement.
As one of Canada’s top universities, Trent University was founded in 1964 and promotes life-changing experiences and careers at all levels. It is known for its Oxbridge college system and small class sizes. Trent is represented in Canadian Interuniversity Sport by the Trent Excalibur.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IB ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible for this application , students must complete an IB diploma.
- If you are going to take affirmation at Trent, then you need to hold a high school diploma and minimum grades as outlined in country-specific admissions requirements.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
IB ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being a part of the program, students are advised to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university via online. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the opportunity.
Application must include:
- Applicants will be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below