Application for the IBS Starter funding for International Students in Hungary – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the International Business School Budapest in Hungary.
The studentship is available for those brilliant aspirants who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.The IBS Starter Scholarship covers 50% of the first-year tuition fee for your course.
International Business School, Budapest is the first private higher education college in Central Europe. It has grown into a truly modern and dynamic business school. It provides economically and culturally relevant, English-language business and management-related education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TRUSTEE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Seekers from Latin America, India, China, South-East Asia, Sub-Saharan, Non-EU, Eastern and South-Europe(including Turkey), Central Asia and EU.
- Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the college/.
- The bursary will be awarded to the applicants for any Buckingham-validated English-language Bachelor’s program of IBS who,
- Age limit: 18-25 (at the time of the application)
- IELTS (Academic or General) overall band score 6.5 (with at least 6.0 in each component) or TOEFL 90 iBT (the certificate should not be older than 2 years)
- Applicants are required to pass IBS’ own English Language Placement Test that consists of a 100-minute test and an oral part with a listening task.
- For being accepted, seekers are required to meet the entry requirements of the college.
TRUSTEE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being accepted to this studentship, you are recommended to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the International Business School. After taking confirmation you need to indicate your respective wish to be granted IBS Starter scholarship by emailing to [email protected] Applications will be approved by the Rector.
Application must include:
- Claimants need to submit the motivation letter and upload the required documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below