Application for the ICGEB Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships for ICGEB Member Countries in Italy – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) in Italy.
Funding opportunities are made available through the Collaborative Research Program (CRP) – ICGEB Research Grants, which is a dedicated source of funding aimed at financing projects addressing original scientific problems of particular relevance for the host country and of regional interest.
ICGEB offers postgraduate studies with the aim of obtaining the “Doctor Philosophiae” (PhD) degree in the life sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ICGEB ARTURO FALASCHI FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be nationals of an ICGEB Member State and may not apply for fellowships to be undertaken in their country of origin unless they have been working abroad for, at least, the last 3 years and at the time of application.
- Degree requirements: applicants should hold a recent PhD in Life Sciences or have at least 3 years of research experience.
- Preference is given to candidates below the age of 35.
ICGEB ARTURO FALASCHI FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants should contact the ICGEB Group Leader/PI of their choice with a motivation letter, to determine the availability of laboratory space and to define the research project proposal that will form an integral part of the application. Please complete this application online.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below