Application for the ICGEB Research Grants for Member States in Italy – 2020/2021 . Entry is now open at the International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology in Italy.
Applicants of ICGEB member states are eligible to apply. The purpose of this program is to boost the training of young scientists and to facilitate the creation of appropriate research facilities encouraging them to take part in different activities. The winners will receive award amount of Euro 25,000, plus travel & training costs, Funds can only be used to cover expenditures that are directly relevant to the project. This may include purchasing consumable items, scientific literature and basic standard laboratory equipment. Travel and training costs can also be covered.
Founded in 1983, ICGEB is one of the unique organization and it has lots of theoretical and practical courses to the students. ICGEB offers a range of environmental and scientific programs at the highest level and allows learning to develop interdisciplinary scientific interests, tackle difficult problems and learn to take risks.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ICGEB RESEARCH GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates for CRP – ICGEB Research Grant proposals should hold positions at Universities or Research Institutes in any of the Member States listed in Annex A.
- Participants of an ICGEB member state (Afghanistan, Algeria, Argentina, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Cuba, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, FYR Macedonia, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Liberia, Libya, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Montenegro, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Republic of Tanzania, Uruguay, Venezuela and Vietnam) are eligible to apply.
- The programme provides support for research projects in basic science, human healthcare, industrial and agricultural biotechnology, and bioenergy.
ICGEB RESEARCH GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates must have a good working knowledge of the English language, supported by a proficiency certificate (TOEFL, Cambridge Certificate, or equivalent). Not required when scholastic education has been undertaken in English.
Application must include:
- In order to apply, applicants must be part of this ICGEB, then they should submit their complete applications in electronic format (pdf) to his/her Country representative (Liaison Officer – see form A), who is in charge of endorsing the application at the national level. A copy of the application should also be sent directly to the ICGEB ([email protected]).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below