Application for the IDEX Global Fellowship Program for International Fellows in India – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the IDEX Accelerator in UK.
IDEX stands for Intrapreneur Development Experience. Their mission is to create the next wave of “social intrapreneurs” who will support, lead and advance the work of socially-focused enterprises around the world. Social intrapreneurs are becoming key actors in the race towards a new kind of economy.Applicant will be rewarded with pre-departure Virtual Training, monthly Transportation Stipend of $125 (approx. INR 8500) for the 6 months of fellowship term (prorated for the first and last months), housing in Bangalore for 1st month of the fellowship term, monthly capacity building workshops, networking opportunities, an advising program that pairs fellows with local resident mentors and a curated curriculum, a one-week Orientation in Bangalore, India to begin the fellowship, professional development and personal support from a dedicated in-country program manager, post-fellowship support, internationally recognized professional certification in Social Enterprise, strategically transitioning your professional skills to service the development sector in one of the biggest emerging markets, adding professional credibility with this one of a kind, on the ground experience, being engaged with an incredible diversity of world views, experiences and cultural traditions that fellows bring to the program, life Skilling – getting comfortable with being uncomfortable, exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities and a global family for life!.
IDEX believe social intrapreneurs are becoming key actors in the race towards a new kind of economy by leading the development of scalable solutions to some of the world’s most pressing challenges – from health to education to environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IDEX GLOBAL FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Fellows from all corners of the world are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
- IDEX is a six-month fellowship experience designed for Aspiring intrapreneurs who want to take control of their career path while helping to address society’s most pressing problems. Fellows gain emerging market experience while working hands-on with socially-focused enterprises who deliver high impact solutions in local and global communities.
- Have a Bachelor, Masters or Graduate Degree (in any field) prior to the start of the program
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Be proficient in English (both written and spoken)
- Can obtain an India Business visa for a minimum of six months
- Have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of professional work experience
- Have excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal)
- In order to be eligible applicants must have English fluency (written and spoken).
IDEX GLOBAL FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications must be submitted online.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Application deadline will be early Bird Deadline: 31 August 2019 and Regular Deadline: 30 September 2019.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below