Application for the IE3 Global Internship Program for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the IE3 Global in USA.
IE3 Global works closely with each applicant to place students at internship sites where they will meet their personal, professional and cross-cultural goals as part of their academic experience while contributing meaningfully to the host organization. The IE3 Global internship program fee of $3,450 is paid in lieu of OSU tuition and includes the following: Academic credit
Internship placement, Pre-departure orientation, International health insurance, Learning tools, and Monitoring and support by IE3 Global staff throughout the internship.
IE3 Global provides high-quality study abroad, internship, research, exchange, and faculty-led programs to the students of their partner campuses throughout the Northwest and beyond.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IE3 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
A student is eligible to participate in an IE3 Global internship if they are:
- A junior, senior, post-baccalaureate, or graduate student
- Currently enrolled in a degree program at a participating college or university
- In good academic standing
To meet the standards necessary for incorporation into the IE3 Global portfolio, an internship must:
- Be a minimum of ten weeks of full-time work
- Integrate academic credit on a student’s home campus with on-the-job experience
- Provide a designated supervisor on site
IE3 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, you will need to provide the following information:
- If you still have questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Application must include:
- Professional résumé
- Essays pertaining to your personal, professional and cross-cultural goals
- Two recommendations (1 Academic, 1 Professional)
- Academic Transcripts
- IE3 Global Application Fee of $50 (non-refundable)
- Campus application fee paid directly to your home campus.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below