Application for the IED international Awards Competition for Undergraduate Courses in Italy and Spain – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the IED – Istituto Europeo di Design in Italy and Spain .
IED – Istituto Europeo di Design S.p.A. (hereafter referred as IED) aims at supporting young creatives through activation and promotion of specific meritocracy contests for the attribution of scholarships in the fields of design, fashion, visual arts, and communication. Scholarships covers 50% of the tuition fees for 2020-21. IED offers 53 scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fees of the chosen course. Winners of 50% scholarships have to pay the enrollment fee plus the half of the tuition fee, according to their income shown by ISEE certification (only for Undergraduate Courses taught in Italy and for EU students).
For more than fifty years, the Istituto Europeo di Design has been operating in the fields of education and research in the disciplines of design, fashion, visual communication, and management. Today, the IED is a constantly expanding international network that issues first-level academic diplomas and organizes three-year courses, Masters Courses, continuous professional development and advanced training courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ALLAN AND NESTA FERGUSON ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- These opportunities are available exclusively to students from the following Countries: Bulgaria – Romania – Serbia – Germany – France – Colombia – Mexico – Ecuador – Peru – Turkey Egypt – Lebanon – CIS Countries* – Korea – India – Indonesia * CIS countries include: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.
- Participation is subject to the registration.
- Participation is strictly reserved for candidates aged from 18 to 26 by December 26th, 2018.
- Candidates must have accomplished high school diploma by September 2018.
- Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the course at minimum level B2.
- Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the course (B2 as minimum level required).
ALLAN AND NESTA FERGUSON APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Participants are required to present themselves creatively making or choosing one or more images showing their creativity connected with the ideas and motivations expressed in their presentation letter. To take part in the Scholarship contest, students must register and upload the required material by December 4, 2017:
- Step 1. Read carefully the Regulation and the projects’ briefing.
- Step 2. Choose the course you are applying for.
- Step 3. Get registered by filling in the form available at ied.edu/profession/international-scholarship-competition-for-undegraduate-courses Once registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with credentials to enter your Personal Area, where you could upload the required documents.
- Step 4. Start to arrange the required documents, respecting the guidelines reported in the briefing.
- Step 5. Once the material collection is ready, enter your Personal Area with the given credentials and upload your project and the required documents.
- Step 6. In case you win the program, you will have 3 days to confirm your acceptance and 5 days to complete your application at IED.
Application must include:
- In order to be considered eligible, each candidate will be asked to provide:
- A motivation letter in the language of the chosen course;
- Copy of ID card or passport;
- Certificate of knowledge of the language in which the course is held, if different from the mother tongue (alternatively is possible to have a Skype interview in the language of the chosen course). To be admitted to the course is required B2 level as a minimum;
- The concept as described in the briefing.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 13, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below