Application for the IEFA Sustainability Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the International Education Financial Aid in USA.
Sustainability Scholarship’s purpose is to support deserving applicants to achieve their career goals. This programme is available for all international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The International Education Financial Aid is offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IEFA SUSTAINABILITY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Master’s degree programme in all subjects offered by the university.
- Must have applied (or will apply) for a study beginning in the Fall Semester 2021.
- Must hold a valid undergraduate degree to be eligible for the programme at the university.
- Must hold or be eligible to apply for an appropriate study visa (if applicable).
- Students will need a good and valid undergraduate degree qualification and the applicant will be a high academic achiever with the grades to prove it – Involved in sustainable initiatives and projects.
- Students must be in the form of a Secure English Language Test (SELT), IELTS Academic, and TOEFL internet-based tests may be taken at the university.
IEFA SUSTAINABILITY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must register for the master’s degree programme by the start date outlined in their offer at IEFA.
- The following documents must be required as part of the application: valid undergraduate degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below