Application for the IEG Fellowships for International Students in France – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the SciencesPo in France.
The grant is available to international students who want to apply for the fellowship programme at SciencesPo. The IEG Fellowships provide a unique opportunity to pursue your individual PhD project while living and working for 6–12 months at the Institute in Mainz. The monthly stipend is € 1,350.
Founded in 1872, the Paris Institute of Political Studies commonly referred to as Sciences Po Paris or Sciences Po is a higher education institution in France. It is one of the most prestigious universities for Politics & International Studies in the world, ranking second in this category.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IEG FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Fellowship in European history, the history of religion, historical theology, or other historical disciplines
- Applicants must be doctoral students
- Aspirants must have to enrol in the doctoral programme
- Applicants who have obtained their Baccalaureate or equivalent foreign diploma in the 12 months prior to sending off their application may be permitted to apply.
- No proof of language proficiency is required at the time of application, but you must ensure that you have a sufficient level to attend the programmes you are interested in and to be able to study in these languages should you be admitted.
IEG FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants must have to complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- All academic transcripts from the last three years of secondary education;
- All available scores from secondary school examination, including expected scores.
- Secondary school examination certificate, if already held. One academic reference (mandatory).
- Copy of your ID/Passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below