Application for the IELTS Scholarship System to Study Abroad at Universities and Graduate Schools in Japan – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the British Council in Japan.
British Council Japan IELTS Award system is for those studying abroad at university/graduate school. The IELTS Dream Big Fund system covers people with disabilities who will study abroad at universities and graduate schools. British Council will offer an award of 300,000 yen for the academic year 2020-2021.
The IELTS program system was established with the aim of further internationalizing Japanese people, promoting exchange in the field of culture and education, and helping individual students realize their dreams.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IELTS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- British Council Japan IELTS Award awards scholars from Japan.
- The IELTS program system was established with the aim of further internationalizing Japanese people, promoting exchange in the field of culture and education, and helping individual students realize their dreams.
- Those who live in Japan at the time of entry.
- Those who wish to study abroad at a university or graduate school that entrances to IELTS results during FY 2020. (Be able to present admission permission from going to university by the secondary screening date).
- Those who took IELTS from April 2018 to the end of May 2020, at the Japan English Test Association in Japan or at the Test Center of the British Council and acquired an overall score of 6.0 or more.
- Those who can cooperate with IELTS as an IELTS Ambassador during studying abroad and after completing the study abroad and PR for inquiries about study abroad.
- To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
IELTS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate, the applicants need to submit the application form.
Application must include:
- To apply, students must be ready to submit the filled in the Personal Statement in the application form and send a copy of the IELTS Test Report Form (IELTS transcript) along with the above application form by post.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 19, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below