Application for the IET Postgraduate Research Awards for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the The Institution of Engineering and Technology in UK.
There are seven opportunities are available to deserving international students who have a plan to apply for a postgraduate research program. All prizes recognize excellence and are awarded on a competitive basis. The educational program will provide prize value in the following manner: four x £2,500 prizes, two x £5,000 prizes, one x £10,000 prize.
The Institution of Engineering and Technology is one of the world’s leading professional societies for the engineering and technology community. Its mission is to inspire, inform and influence the global engineering community, supporting technology innovation to meet the needs of society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IET RESEARCH AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to students from outside of the UK.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must have achieved a 2:1 or higher in your first degree and be registered on a PhD or EngD research programme.
- For taking part in a postgraduate program, applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
IET RESEARCH AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to consider for this grant, students are required to take register through the application. Thereafter, they should apply for this wonderful opportunity.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 8, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below