Application for the IFP Ambassador Funding for International Students in UK – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the University of Reading in UK.
This opportunity is available for all international students who want to pursue an International Foundation Programme at the University of Reading. The award will provide a £2500 discount of tuition fees for the IFP year.
The University of Reading is a public university which was known as the University College Reading till 1892 and granted its university status in 1926. It is usually categorized as a red brick university, reflecting its original foundation in the 19th century.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IFP AMBASSADOR FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International candidates.
- International Foundation and Language Programme at the university.
- Be a non-sponsored fee-paying candidate.
- The participant must have good proficiency in the English language.
IFP AMBASSADOR FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You have to be enrolled in an IFP course at the university and accept the offer to study. Then you can apply for the award through the online application portal.
Application must include:
- Interested candidates have to submit a 3000 character essay explaining their suitability as an IFP Ambassador.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 24, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below