Application for the Iland Postgraduate Research International Studentships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Newcastle University in UK.
The studentship is available for domestic and international candidates who wish to pursue the PhD degree coursework at the university. The scholarship programme will provide a funded doctoral studentship which includes payment of tuition fees in full at the Home rate and a living maintenance award at the UKRI’s national rate.
Newcastle University has always been dedicated to providing its students with an exceptional educational experience. It is home to more than 26,400 students from more than 130 countries who are enrolled in a wide range of degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- PhD Studentship in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Must have applied for an approved course at the university.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- For being admitted in this program, seekers are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide a recognized English language test or qualification.
RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this education award, seekers need to be enrolled in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After raking admission, applicants must submit a completed Application Form via email to Hassphd.email@example.com
Application must include:
- You are required to attach a covering letter and current CV, quote references and state how your interests and experience relate to the project and attach degree transcripts and certificates.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 18 July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below