Application for the Illinois Springfield Merit Award for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Illinois Springfield in USA.
This helpful funding scheme is made possible for the academic year of 2022-2023 and is renewable for up to four years. All selected candidates will win an award that ranges from $2,000 to $4,000.
The University of Illinois Springfield came into existence when a group of central Illinois citizens formed the Springfield Committee for Higher Education. It has a beautiful campus that comprises students and faculty of various ages, backgrounds, and ethnicity.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ILLINOIS SPRINGFIELD MERIT AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- There is no geographical restriction
- Undergraduate degree programme in any field.
- Aspirants should take a look at the eligibility requirements before going for the next step:
- Entrants can be citizens of any country
- Applicants must be wishing to enrol in an undergraduate course at the University of Illinois Springfield.
- Applicants who possess a high school diploma can take part in an undergraduate degree course at the University of Illinois Springfield.
- Entrants whose native language is not English will have to submit an official score report from the TOEFL or IELTS.
ILLINOIS SPRINGFIELD MERIT AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants will be eligible to apply for this scholarship programme if their application for admission in an undergraduate programme has been accepted successfully.
Application must include:
- As supporting documents, candidates can provide the following: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 15, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below