Application for the Illinois Wesleyan President’s Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Illinois Wesleyan University in USA.
The motive of this award is to provide financial support for highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests and academic achievements at the university. Illinois Wesleyan University will provide full-tuition per year and renewable for up to four years of study.
Founded in 1850, Illinois Wesleyan University is a private liberal arts college located in Bloomington, Illinois. It offers over 80 majors, minors and programs to the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WESLEYAN PRESIDENT’S SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Bachelor degree program in a variety of subjects
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- For taking admission at this university, applicants must meet all the basic entry requirement of the university.
- International students whose first or native language is not English are still required to submit either the TOEFL or IELTS.
WESLEYAN PRESIDENT’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this funding program, aspirants must have to take admission in a bachelor degree at the university. Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for this application.
Application must include:
- Transcripts for all previous high school and college coursework must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below