Application for the Imperial Business Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Imperial College Business School in UK.
Imperial is one of the best universities in the world. They have a long and proud history of being at the forefront of technology. From finch to medical discoveries to drones, the Imperial community is focused on challenges and opportunities in the future.
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on student’s MBA and in their future career.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IMPERIAL BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for International students.
- Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability and passion for meeting the challenges present in today’s dynamic global business environment to make a positive difference as socially responsible leaders for tomorrow. It will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.
IMPERIAL BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include the following instructions:
- Candidates who apply before 21 June 2019 and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2019 will automatically be considered. Please use your personal statement to highlight your proudest achievements inside and outside of work.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 21, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below