Application for the In-country Scholarships for Nigerians Students in Nigeria – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Vic Di Criscio in Nigeria.
This funding scheme will benefit all new students intending to pursue an undergraduate, master’s, and PhD degree programme. All successful applicants will receive the educational fund for students in Nigeria.
Petroleum Technology Development Fund was established by Act no.25 of 1973 which repealed the Gulf Oil Company Training Fund Act prior to the establishment of PDTF, there existed the Gulf oil company Training Fund, the assets which were transferred to the fund upon promulgation of the Act setting it up.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IN-COUNTRY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Nigeria Students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be full-time students in any of the Federal Universities listed.
- The course of study should be related to the oil and gas industry as advertised.
- Possess 5 credits in WAEC/SSCE/NECO including English Language and Mathematics
- Applicants should provide their transcripts for the first year of study (transcripts must be signed and stamped by the HOD/Exams Officer or any authorized staff).
- A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) in an oil and gas related field or a 2.2 with a minimum working experience of 2 years in the oil and gas industry
- Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
IN-COUNTRY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Online application form can be accessed from the ptdf scholarship management portal.
Application must include:
- Evidence of statement of WAEC/SSCE/NECO results with at least 5 credits, including English Language and Mathematics (not more than 2 sittings, and the first sitting result must be uploaded).
- Letter of admission into the University
- First-year academic transcript(s) duly signed and stamped by HOD/Exams Officer or any authorized staff.
- Certificate of indigeneship (evidence of the state of origin and local government)
- Personal statement of a minimum of 1000 words stating reasons for undertaking the course of study.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 13 August, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below