Application for the Incentive Scholarships for International Students in Finland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Aalto University in Finland.
The incentive scholarships offered are solely merit-based opportunities for students with a minimum of 60 ECTS credits of studies as per their academic study plan of one year. The selected students will be provided fee waivers worth 1,500 EUR under Aalto University’s incentive-based programme.
Aalto University is a multidisciplinary university located in Espoo, Finland working towards shaping a sustainable future with collaboration, courage, and responsibility. Its mission is to build an innovative society where breakthrough discoveries deeply integrated with design and business thinking enable systemic solutions and accelerate innovation.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INCENTIVE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all countries are eligible.
- All undergraduate and graduate courses and subjects are applicable.
- The students should be paying either full or partial fee for their chosen course of study at Aalto University.
- The students must attain a minimum SAT score of 1300 to secure admission at Aalto University.
- he students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS – Academic 6.5 and for writing 5.5
- TOEFL – IBT (Internet-based Test): 92, writing section 22, PDT (Paper-delivered Test), reading 22, listening 22 and writing 24.
- C1 Advanced (prev. Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)) – A, B or C
- C2 Proficiency (prev. Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)) – A, B,C or Level C1
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE A) – 62 and for writing 54.
INCENTIVE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students are required to follow the instructions provided by the university to apply depending on their chosen area of study.
Application must include:
- Transcript of Records
- A copy of your ID or passport
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below