Application for the India Excellence Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Bond University in Australia.
The program is open to encourage those eligible candidates, who wish to continue their studies of an undergraduate and postgraduate degree course at the university.
As Australia’s leading independent university, Bond University is a teaching-focused higher education institution. It has an influence and impact on higher education learning and teaching, improving the student experience. It provides assistance for students seeking off-campus accommodation.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INDIA EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Indian citizens
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject.
- To be considered for this fund, applicants must have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Aspirants who are studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply. Applicant must have outstanding academic ability.
- For enrolling in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework, the claimants must have their previous study degree certificates.
- You must have to meet the minimum English language requirements to study at the university.
INDIA EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to attach the copy of passport/ID, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below