India Undergraduate High Achiever Prize Scholarship at the University of Nottingham In UK-2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in UK.
European Undergraduate High Achiever Prize is an opportunity for Indian students to study in the UK in their desired field. It offers a variety of ways to study for your dream career.The high achiever prize is for the first year only offering 5 awards of £2,000 towards tuition fees.
The University of Nottingham is a world-leading university and consistently ranks highly in UK and international league tables. The university gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in another culture and even learn a new language, as well as developing career skills and a global outlook.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INDIA UNDERGRADUATE HIGH ACHIEVER PRIZE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- You can apply for an undergraduate program in any subject offered by the university.
- You can apply if you are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) India who classed as an overseas student for fee purposes and already hold an offer to start a full-time undergraduate degree program at Nottingham in September 2019, in any subject area.
- For qualifications from outside the UK, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
- India are the Eligible Countries.
INDIA UNDERGRADUATE HIGH ACHIEVER PRIZE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, applicants need to send an email to [email protected] for an application form which will need to be returned to the same address by the deadline for your application to be considered. Note: Before considering the program, you should apply for or get an offer to start an undergraduate program at the University of Nottingham.
Application must include:
- Transcripts, letter of recommendation, qualification certificates, an essay (if require), and English certification.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 28 June 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below