Application for the Indian Excellence Scholarships for Indian Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Edge Hill University in UK.
This funding programme supports new and highly qualified Indian students who want to commence an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at Edge Hill University. The Edge Hill University will provide an award of £2000 tuition fee discount applied to one year of study in the UK.
This funding programme supports new and highly qualified Indian students who want to commence an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at Edge Hill University.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INDIAN EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must agree to have a profile with a picture on the Edge Hill website.
- Must provide a vlog, blog, webinar, live chat, and/or social media to a weekly International Office content.
- Must permit Edge Hill to provide prospective students with an active email address during their studies and up to two years after their studies. This will enable future students to talk to current students and new alumni.
- Must participate in promotional activities and marketing.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
INDIAN EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To being registered in a PhD degree programme, students are required to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After that, eligible students will receive the application form for this application at the same time.
Application must include:
- The correct form of identification according to your nationality
- An electronic copy (either a scanned image or a photo) of the original document in colour print either by JPEG, JPG, PDF, or word doc
- The entire document is visible in the picture, as are all four edges of the document.
- Make sure that size of the file is no bigger than 2MB.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below