Application for the Industrial Case Award for UK and EU Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Newcastle University in UK.
With open arms, this educational award is activated for the UK and EU students for supporting them in their PhD studies at Newcastle University. The educational award will provide full UK/EU fees and an annual living allowance of £15,009 plus an industrial top up.
Newcastle University was established in 1834 as the School of Medicine and Surgery. It is a public research university which became independent from the University of Durham in 1963.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INDUSTRIAL CASE AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Available for the UK and EU applicants.
- They can join a PhD degree program in the field of Chemistry for the Exciton Generation Dynamics in Organic Electronics at the university.
- All interested applicants have to see the EPSRC’s eligibility criteria and then they may be entitled to a full or a partial award.
- Furthermore, if your national language is not English, then you need to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate your English language ability.
INDUSTRIAL CASE AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The participants are suggested to see the instructions of applying to the program and for the grant as well-
- Pace 1- Go to the “How to Apply” and click on the program of study.
- Pace 2- Then insert 8100F in the program code section and click search and select the Programme name ‘PhD in Chemistry (full time) – Chemistry’.
- Pace 3- At last, insert CASE01 in the studentship/partnership reference field.
Application must include:
- A covering letter and CV along with degree transcripts and certificates.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 26, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below