Application for the Industrial Design Engineering International Scholarships in Netherlands – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for international studens at the Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands.
The studentships are available for international students who are pursuing the MSc program. With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.€12.500 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students, which includes a contribution to tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc program based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
The Delft University of Technology aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. The Delft University of Technology known as TU Delft is the largest and oldest Dutch public technological university, located in Delft, Netherlands
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INDUSTRIAL DESIGN ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Excellent international students who have been admitted to one of the following MSc programs: Design for Interaction (DfI), Integrated Product Design (IPD), Strategic Product Design (SPD) with a bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside the Netherlands.
- To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
INDUSTRIAL DESIGN ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for these endowments, your complete application for an MSc program must be uploaded. No extra application form is needed to apply for the opportunity .
Application must include:
- Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in January 2019.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st October 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below