Application for the Industry-Leadership Scholarships for International Students in China – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University in China.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to students from outside China from international countries including Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macau. The applicants selected for the award by the university will be provided with the tuition fee towards their undergraduate study.
Founded in 2006 and resulting from a partnership between the University of Liverpool and Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University is the first Sino-British joint venture between research-led universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INDUSTRY-LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all international countries and Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macau are eligible to apply.
- BEng Intelligent Manufacturing Engineering with Contemporary Entrepreneurialism, BEng Intelligent Robotics Engineering with Contemporary Entrepreneurialism, BSc Intelligent Supply Chain with Contemporary Entrepreneurialism, BEng Internet of Things Engineering with Contemporary Entrepreneurialism, BA Arts, Technology and Entertainment with Contemporary Entrepreneurialism, BEng Microelectronic Science and Engineering with Contemporary Entrepreneurialism offered at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University can be applied for.
- The applicants must be having strong academic performance.
- The students must have a minimum grade of 400 on the Joint Entrance Examination to Chinese Universities for Overseas Chinese Students and Students from Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 5.5, and TOEFL IBT – 72.
INDUSTRY-LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are first required to submit an admission application on the university’s online portal. Students must indicate their interest during the online programme application process and fill in the ‘XJTLU Entry Scholarship’ section to be considered for this scholarship.
Application must include:
- Certificates of education qualifications and transcripts translated into English,
- Photocopy of your passport/ID Scholarship application (optional).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below