Application for the Industry Research Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the La Trobe University in Australia.
This prestigious scholarship is an establishment of La Trobe University with the Inspiron Community Health, which will be awarded to an outstanding applicant interested in addressing the mental health of people with chronic disease in the Yarra Ranges. La Trobe University will provide the following: a La Trobe Research Scholarship for three and a half years (for PhD or Prof Doc), or for 22 months (for Masters) with a value of $28,854.00 per annum, to support your living costs (2022 rate), a fee-relief scholarship for up to four years, relocation allowance and publication/thesis allowance, opportunities to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers, and have access to our suite of professional development programs.
La Trobe University is a public research university based in Melbourne ranked in the world’s top 400 universities. It aims to ensure that their universities equip to surmount current difficulties and remain sustainable and relevant as the world returns to normalcy from this unexpected pandemic.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INDUSTRY RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Australia, New Zealand, and other regions can apply.
- Students can apply to take up research studies in Addressing the mental health of people with chronic disease in the Yarra Ranges
- The applicants must be Australian and New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents.
- Students must have completed a Masters by Research or other significant body of research, such as an honors research thesis or lead authorship of a peer-reviewed publication, assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 75 or above.
- The students are requested to check the English language requirements of the university and submit proof of proficiency accordingly.
INDUSTRY RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must use the official online portal set up by the university for students. In your application, clearly indicate that you wish to be considered for the La Trobe University-Industry Research Scholarship Addressing the mental health of people with chronic disease in the Yarra Ranges.
Application must include:
- University academic transcripts and completion certificates (originals or certified copies)
- Professional CV (resume) outlining relevant work experience, academic awards, prior research background, etc.
- Details of any publications
- A copy of your Master’s thesis
- A preliminary research proposal of no more than 300 words
- Birth certificate or citizenship certificate (original or certified copy, for domestic applicants only)
- Documentary evidence of your English language proficiency (optional)
- Current passport and/or an Australian visa
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 19th December 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below