Application for the Information on Industry Funding for International Students in Singapore – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Technical University of Munich Asia in Singapore .
The educational award is available for domestic and international applicants who want to undertake the master’s degree coursework at the TUM Asia in Singapore. The Technical University of Munich Asia will provide full or partial tuition fee coverage for candidates.
The Technical University of Munich is a research university that was founded in 1868. It is the most notable German institutes of technology and offers undergraduate and graduate degree level programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INFORMATION ON INDUSTRY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Postgraduate degree in Science.
- Excellent academic results
- Relevant academic subjects undertaken during their Bachelor studies
- Students must have at least a Bachelor Degree in Aerospace/ Mechanical Engineering or in a related discipline with remarkable results.
- Aspirants have to submit the following test results:
- TOEFL: Recent score with a Minimum 88 for the Internet-Based Test
- IELTS: With academic IELTS result of at least 6.5
- If you want to apply for the award, students are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
INFORMATION ON INDUSTRY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You might be asked to submit your previous academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of current passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below