Application for the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Theatre Awards in India – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation in India.
The major objective of the Foundation is to identify exceptionally talented young Indian students and support them financially to develop their special skills and talents to the maximum. The Foundation will provide an allowance of Rs. 10,000 per month for the duration of the programme, which should not exceed one year.
The Foundation was created by Mr Indoo Shivdasani in 1976 and registered as a Charitable Trust in Liechtenstein in the same year. The Foundation was created to incorporate the existing philanthropic work of the founder and to provide a permanent independent body for the expansion of these activities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INLAKS THEATRE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant should be a recent graduate / post-graduate from a leading Indian institute for theatre arts in India. Applicants not having a formal degree but possessing a record of high-quality record of past achievements may be considered in exceptional circumstances.
- The recipient should not hold a similar / government award or award during the tenure of the Inlaks Theatre Award.
- He / She should be below the age of 35 years on December 31st in the year of application.
- Please state if you have you applied for an Inlaks award before. If so, mention the year you had applied.
- The applicant should be a recent graduate / post-graduate from a leading Indian institute for theatre arts in India.
INLAKS THEATRE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applications may be sent to the following email: info-at-inlaksfoundation.org. The Downloaded application form may be filled in by hand or by type and should be emailed in with the following attachments as listed below.
The subject line should read as Inlaks Theatre Award 2022.
Application must include:
- CV/Resume: Pdf
- Audio/Video: to be sent as links on any of the following online platform such as artist website/ Vimeo/ Youtube/ Soundcloud. If links are password protected, please provide the password.
- Letter of Acceptance From Your Guru / Guide / Institution / Collaborators With Whom You Intend To Work.
- Evidence of Birth: Pan Card Copy/Aadhar Card Copy/Driving License
- The Foundation is now accepting applications for the Theatre Award 2022
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below