Application for the INSEAD Class of MBA’65 Funding for Middle East and Africa – 2020 Entry is now open at the INSEAD Business School.
The studentships are awarded for pursuing MBA programme at INSEAD Business School. The financial aid positions will help underwrite the breadth of diversity of participants in the INSEAD MBA programme. Scholarships back INSEAD’s commitment to retaining outstanding men and women for the programme who demonstrate a need for financial support.
INSEAD is a graduate business school with campuses in Europe offers various academic programs including a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, Executive MBA (EMBA) program, a Master in Finance program, a Ph.D. in management program, and a variety of executive education programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INSEAD CLASS OF MBA’65 FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from the Middle East and Africa (MEA) can apply. List of Countries eligible includes Nigeria, Ethiopia, Egypt, Democratic Republic of the Congo, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Algeria, Uganda, Sudan, Morocco, Ghana, Mozambique, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Angola, Cameroon, Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali, Malawi, Zambia, Senegal, Zimbabwe, Chad, Guinea, Tunisia, Rwanda, South Sudan, Benin, Somalia, Burundi, Togo, Libya, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Eritrea, Republic of the Congo, Liberia, Mauritania, Gabon, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Mauritius, Swaziland, Djibouti, Réunion Comoros, Western Sahara, Cape Verde, Mayotte, São Tomé and Príncipe Seychelles.
- The financial aid positions will be granted to candidates who have been admitted to the full-time MBA programme and who have applied for financial assistance by filing the need-based application form and essays.
- Applicants must be from the Middle East and Africa (MEA), meaning of MEA country nationality and showing they have spent a significant time of their upbringing in MEA region.
- Applicants provided and financial need substantiated, preference will be given to French West Africa (Mauritania, Senegal, Mali, French Guinea, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Benin, and Niger) Syria and Iraq.
- Candidates admitted to the MBA Programme with the above-mentioned profile will be considered. Financial need will be taken into consideration.
English Language Requirements:
- Minimum required scores: TOEFL IBT: 105; TOEFL CBT: 260; TOEFL PBT: 620; TOEIC (all four parts are required): Listening and Reading: 950 – TOEIC Writing: 170 – TOEIC Speaking: 190; IELTS Academic or General: 7.5; PTE Academic: 72; and CPE: B.
INSEAD CLASS OF MBA’65 FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include:
- A motivation letter with a statement of interest, including two contacts for further references – Applications without this document will not be considered
- A full CV including contact details
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 3 June 2019 and 22 July 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below