Application for the Inspiring Futures Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Swansea in UK.
These educational bursaries are intended to support the UK, EU, and International applicants in undertaking a taught master’s degree program in the UK. Funded education will worth up to £3,000.
The School of Law provides unique and contemporary education from undergraduate to PhD level. It combines high-quality education with the skills needed for professional careers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHANCELLOR’S MASTERS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants of any nationality can apply.
- They can take part in the LLM in Human Rights, LLM Intellectual Property & Commercial Practice, LLM in International Commercial Law, LLM in International Commercial and Maritime Law, LLM in International Maritime Law, LLM in International Trade Law, LLM in Legal Practice and Advanced Drafting, LLM in LegalTech, LLM in Oil, Gas and Renewable Energy Law, MA in Applied Criminal Justice and Criminology, and MA in Cyber Crime and Terrorism degree programs at the university.
- A successful candidate must not hold any other award from any other university in the UK.
- Must have an undergraduate degree.
- If your local language is not English, so taking the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrating the English language ability is a must.
CHANCELLOR’S MASTERS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants need to take admission in one of the given programs through the direct link given on the application page. After that, complete the grant application form and send it via email to [email protected].
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2019, for the UK and EU candidates. will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below