Application for the Inspiring Success Scholarship for International Students In UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Loughborough in UK.
This golden opportunity aims to support the UK, EU, and overseas aspirants in their master’s studies with covering the cost of their tuition fees.This educational award will cover the 100% cost of the tuition fees for selected unemployed and underemployed graduates.
Loughborough University is currently ranked within the top 10 of all three national league tables. It is a public research university which has been a university since 1966.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INSPIRING SUCCESS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Wonderful candidates from the UK, EU, and foreign are acceptable.
- They can pursue their postgraduate studies in any subjects offered by the university.
- Candidates are eligible to apply for a full-time or a part-time master’s degree course.
- Be currently residing in, and have previously taken GCSE or A level qualifications whilst residing in Hackney, New ham, Tower Hamlets or Waltham Forest.
- Be currently unemployed or underemployed, earning below £570.90 per week.
- They will need to have graduated at least 6 months prior to the start of the program.
- A successful applicant must be a graduate with a minimum of a lower second class honors degree from a UK university or equivalent overseas qualification recognized by Loughborough University.
INSPIRING SUCCESS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All enthusiastic participants are suggested to take part in a master’s degree program at the university. Once their admission is confirmed, then they can complete the online application form for the award.
Application must include:
- A personal statement with no more than 300 words along with your qualification and some other information such as family, contact detail, etc.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below