Application for the Intake Education Taiwan Scholarships for Taiwan Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sheffield in UK.
This program will be offered based on financial need and academic merit. The scheme is exclusively open for those promising students who are looking forward to starting a postgraduate course. Each successful scholar will receive the amount of £2,000 to complete their education in the UK.
The University of Sheffield, founded in 1905, is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It is one of the top ten UK institutions in terms of research grant funding, and it has risen to the top of the UK in terms of engineering research income and spending.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTAKE EDUCATION TAIWAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Taiwan students are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- You must have applied to the University of Sheffield through Intake Education Taiwan
- You must have an offer of a place to study on a one year taught Masters degree programme at the University of Sheffield, starting in September 2022
- You must be a Taiwanese national or permanently domiciled in Taiwan
- You must be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- If you have completed a first degree taught in English in a majority native English-speaking country, they will not normally require you to provide other evidence of English language ability.
INTAKE EDUCATION TAIWAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Attach proof of your previous degree(s), Official translations into English, Academic references, A supporting statement (including a research proposal where relevant), Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below