Application for the Integrated Petroleum Geosciences Scholarship in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Aberdeen in UK.
The grant is available for the excellent UK and EU students to pursue full-time Integrated Petroleum Geosciences MSc program in September 2019.The studentship will be awarded worth up to £14,500.
The University of Aberdeen is the fifth-oldest in the English-speaking world. It is organized across 12 schools which encompass a broad range of disciplines and consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTEGRATED PETROLEUM GEOSCIENCES SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from the UK and EU countries
- Masters degree program in Integrated Petroleum Geosciences.
- To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to hold an offer of admission to the full time Integrated Petroleum Geoscience MSc program commencing in September 2019 at the University of Aberdeen.
- For enrolling at the university, claimants are required to hold the bachelor degree certificates with academic grades.
- To study for a degree at the university, it is essential that you can speak, understand, read, and write English fluently.
INTEGRATED PETROLEUM GEOSCIENCES SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To take part in this program, aspirants are needed to accept an offer of a place on full-time postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can submit the online award application form.
Application must include:
- A supporting statement detailing the reasons for applying for the BP scholarship, why you have chosen your particular program of study, how the MSc IPG relates to your career aspirations and any other information.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 21st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below