Application for the Physics Global PhD Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education in USA.
The IC Postdoc Program offers unique opportunities for scientists and engineers from a broad range of disciplines to research a vast of topics relevant to the Intelligence Community. The ORISE will provide all the following benefits: Winner will get annual stipends to range from $75,000 to $79,000 that will depend on research location, and $6,000 for a yearly travel budget, Appointments for two years, and option to extend for a third year, Host institutions receive an annual $5,000 laboratory budget, and Research Advisors receive a $10,000 stipend and a yearly travel budget of up to $2,000
The US citizens and recent PhD graduates or doctoral students who will soon complete their degrees are invited to apply for this research fellowship program.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- the United States.
- The opportunity will award for postdoc program in any subject offered by the university.
- US citizenship required and must have a PhD received within five years of the application deadline.
- Must have a PhD or master research degree to apply for this postdoc opportunity.
- Applicants must have appropriate English language skills
POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Incorporation with the Research Advisor, the Postdoc composes and submits a technical proposal that responds to a research opportunity identified at https://orise.orau.gov/icpostdoc/current-opportunities.html
Application must include:
- None or as will mention on the application form at the time of submission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below