Application for the International Academic Excellence Scholarships in South Korea – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Chonnam National University in South Korea.
All international undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship award will typically be a partial reduction in entrance and tuition and in school fees up to 10% to 30% of the actual amount. The benefits of the scholarship can be taken for you to eight semesters of study.
Chonnam National University is a university in Gwangju and South Jeolla Province, South Korea. It was founded in 1952, it is now ranked at 738th in Best Global Universities. The motto of Chonnam National University is truth, creativity, and service.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for any desired undergraduate or graduate degree programme offered at the Chonnam National University.
- The applicants must be undergraduate or graduate students accepted under international admissions.
- The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalents stipulated by the regulations.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 530
- TOEFL CBT – 197
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- IELTS – 5.5
- CEFR – B2
- TEPS – 600
- NEW TEPS – 326
- TOEIC – 700 or higher
- TOPIC – level 3.
INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students are required to apply for admission via the university’s designated application portal, JinhakApply. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
Application must include:
- Official graduate certificate
- Completed application forms
- Two confidential letters of recommendation
- An official academic transcripts from every college/university attended
- An original or notarized copy of the degree certificate
- Copy of passport
- Letter of recommendation
- Passport of parents
- Proof of nationality
- The application process is ongoing. Students are suggested to apply as soon as possible.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below