Application for the International African Academic Excellence Entrance Award in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Fanshawe College in Canada.
The program aims to encourage dazzling African applicants who want to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at Fanshawe in Canada. Each successful scholar will receive the award amount according to the program.
Established in 1967, Fanshawe College is a public and is one of the largest colleges in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. It offers over two hundred higher degree-level programs for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AFRICAN ACADEMIC AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open from Africa.
- Undergraduate degree program in any subject area offered by the university.
- Students with a valid Study Permit from any African country and is registered full time in level 1 for the first time at Fanshawe College in any post-secondary program.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Candidates must have one of the following:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with courses at the College, Mixed or University Academic and Career Entrance Certificate
- Ontario High School Equivalency Certificate (GED) or the equivalent
- When you come to study at Fanshawe, you have to accomplish the English language requirements of the college.
AFRICAN ACADEMIC AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being enlisted in the program, aspirants are needed to register in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the college.No application required.
Application must include:
- Must attach your academic transcripts from all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below