Application for the Winchester Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the College of Arts and Social Sciences in Australia.
The award is accessible for outstanding students who wish to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university in Australia. The travel grant provides an amount between $200 – $3,500 based on the duration and location of the study tour or field trip. The grant will be paid in one instalment once the recipient submits proof of enrolment into the study tour or field trip course.
The Australian National University was founded in 1946 and it is the only university to have been created by the Parliament of Australia. It is regarded as one of the world’s leading research universities and ranked 1st in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ANU STUDY GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from all over the globe.
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria: a domestic or international student;
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program in the College of Arts and Social Sciences;
- They will be enrolled in a short term overseas study tour or field trip course in the college.
- For taking admission, applicants need to meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
ANU STUDY GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take part in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, they should apply via the Global Programs application portal.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, the candidates will be asked to submit their academic transcripts (copies or original), language ability proof, copy of the passport name page, and a brief CV along with some other additional documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 22, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below