Application for the International Australian Research Council Discovery Project Fellowship in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia.
The motive of the bursary is to support international and domestic students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme in Australia. Winner will receive the amount of $28092 and other benefits to complete their study in Australia.
The Australian National University was founded in 1946 and it is the public university. The university is one of the most selective institutions of higher learning and observed as one of the most leading research university in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AUSTRALIAN RESEARCH COUNCIL DISCOVERY PROJECT FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree in physical chemistry, physics or an equivalent discipline.
- Domestic and international candidates are eligible.
- Candidates must have the equivalent of an Australian Bachelor degree with First Class Honours (or equivalent) or a Master degree (with a significant research component) in Physical Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or equivalent.
- You must be able to demonstrate the capacity to undertake independent research.
- Before applying, you need to check all the entrance requirements for your study.
- Entrants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
AUSTRALIAN RESEARCH COUNCIL DISCOVERY PROJECT FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A cover letter of no more than 1 page expressing your motivation to apply for this position, your CV and a copy of your academic transcripts with all subjects studied and grades obtained.
- Applications is Open until filled.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below