Application for the International Aviation Women’s Association Scholarship in Australia – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the Swinburne University in Australia.
Swinburne is a large and culturally diverse organization. A desire to innovate and bring about positive change motivates our students and staff. The result is in an institution that grows and evolves each year. The grant is valued at 5000 USD (paid at the current conversion rate) per year for 1 year.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AVIATION WOMEN’S SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Award is open to both domestic and international women students.
- Be an International student, an Australian citizen, a New Zealand Citizen, an Australian permanent resident or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- Be a female student studying full time in an aviation undergraduate or postgraduate course
- Submit a personal statement of no more than 500 words outlining your interest and passion for aviation and financial need for the opportunity
- Submit a referee report outlining leadership quality and community participation.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
AVIATION WOMEN’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants should complete an online application form and submit with all supporting documentation.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below