Application for the international awards at ADA University in Azerbaijan – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the ADA University in Azerbaijan.
The studentship is designed to encourage outstanding aspirants from Azerbaijan and all over the globe to study the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.The successful scholar will receive a 100% tuition waiver for the duration of their studies.
ADA University has expanded the number of programs it offers and became a full-fledged university with four schools. It is a state higher education institution engaged in the delivery of undergraduate and graduates degree programs in addition to the advancement of research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from Azerbaijan and all over the globe.
- Bachelor degree program in any subject
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to score 700 on SEC exams and maintain a minimum 3.0 semesters GPA or successfully pass the EAPP year. In some cases, students need to score 650 or above on SEC exams.
- All aspirants must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- For being admitted, seekers need to hold the certificate of year 12 studies or an international baccalaureate diploma.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being enlisted in this educational program, seekers are requested to be enrolling in the undergraduate degree coursework at ADA University. After taking admission, claimants will be automatically considered for this award.
Application must include:
- Claimants may be asked for a letter of invitation, statement of purpose and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 5, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below